Dukan Diet Attack Phase Recipe – Oven Baked Salmon Fillet
This is one of my favorite fish dishes because it is just so easy to cook and it is a dish good enough to serve up to any guest, assuming of course that they like fish. I would recommend that you always try to have your friends over for a meal on a Protein and Vegetable (PV) day in the Cruise Phase. This allows you to fill you plate with lots of vegetables so that no one really notices what you’re not eating.
Oven Baked Salmon Fillet
- A piece of salmon fillet for each serving
- Lemon slices
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Take a piece of aluminum foil large enough to wrap a couple of fillets.
- Put two pieces of lemon on the foil for each fillet.
- Place each salmon fillet on top of two lemon slices.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Wrap the fillets in the foil.
- Cook in a medium heat in the oven until cooked.
This is a dish which tastes just as good when eaten cold, so you might want to consider cooking an extra serving to have cold another day.