Dukan Diet Attack Phase Recipe: Miso Soup
Here is a simple recipe for Miso Soup that can be enjoyed on any day of the Dukan Diet.
Miso soup is light and brothy with a soothing mild flavor and it is a staple of Japanese cuisine that has now found its way into many countries across the globe.
The ingredients used mean that miso soup is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. In the Attack Phase and on PP days in the Cruise Phase you just need to take out the seaweed from your serving. You can either save your seaweed to eat on PV days or put it in the other servings.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 cups of water
- 1/3 cup of miso
- 3 finely sliced scallions/spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of shredded nori or wakame seaweed
- 1/2 block of firm silken tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- soy sauce
- Make your stock (dashi) by simmering the water with the seaweed for 5 to 6 minutes. If you find the taste too strong, simmering for longer will reduce the salty fishy flavor.
- Reduce heat to very low and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until the miso has fully dissolved and serve.