Dukan Diet Plan Egg Recipe: Dukan Masala Omelette
A few days ago Betty who lives in India asked if I knew of any Indian recipes that she could use while following the Dukan Diet Plan to lose weight. This was quite a coincidence as I has only just posted a recipe for Egg and Onion Bhurji an Indian variation of scrambled eggs. I’ve now adapted another Indian recipe that I found to make it suitable to use on the Dukan Diet. The recipe uses tomato which would be fine to use on a PV day but it could easily be left out so that you can enjoy the recipe on a PP day too.
Dukan Masala Omelette
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 medium diced Onion
- 1 large chopped de-seeded Tomato
- 2 finely diced Chilies
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin Seed Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Curry Powder
- Beat the egg and egg whites in a bowl and add tomatoes if being used.
- Heat the olive oil in a non stick pan and add the spices.
- After a few seconds add the onions and chillies and fry until soft.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook until done.