Dukan Diet Plan Recipe: Shrimp and Spinach Oriental Salad
This is a very simple recipe and easy to prepare but there is quite a lot of grating, dicing and slicing to be done before you start!
It makes a great lunch that you can pack up to take to work on a PV day. If you don’t like spinach you can substitute lettuce or another salad leaf of your choosing.
Shrimp and Spinach Oriental Salad
- 600g of cooked peeled shrimps (prawns)
- 300g of fresh spinach
- 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 large grated carrot
- 1 large finely diced onion
- 3 cloves of finely diced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons of rapeseed oil
- Sweetener, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Put the onion, garlic, vinegar,tomato puree, soy sauce, ginger and rapeseed oil into a food processor and blend until combined.
- Place in a large bowl and add the sweetener, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated and serve!