Dukan Diet Recipe: Simple Lemon Cheesecake
Just a very short post to give you my third and last cheesecake recipe for now.
This is such a simple recipe that has no baking involved but it does need to set in the refrigerator overnight. This means that some patience and forward planning is required! It uses no tolerated items so it is fine to eat on any day of any phase of the Dukan Diet and the recipe can easily be made suitable for vegetarians and vegans by replacing the gelatine with agar-agar.
Simple Lemon Cheesecake
- 500g of Fat Free Fromage Frais
- Juice and Zest of one Lemon
- 5 tablespoons of Splenda or other Sweetener
- 6 leaves of Gelatine
- 75ml of Warm Water
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water to soften. Squeeze out any excess water and place back in the bowl with the warm water and allow the gelatine to fully dissolve.
- In another bowl, mix the fromage frais with the sweetener and add the lemon juice and zest
- Combine the two mixtures together and pour into a suitable mold and refrigerate for at least twelve hours or overnight.
- Turn out and serve!