Dukan Diet Recipe: Spicy Tofu Pumpkin Cheesecake
This is the second of my cheesecake recipes. As it uses pumpkin it is only suitable for use on PV days in the Cruise Phase or for enjoying whilst on Consolidation. It might be a recipe you want to bookmark ready for Thanksgiving!!
Spicy Tofu Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 6 tablespoons of Oat Bran
- 1 tablespoon of Splenda or other sweetener
- 4 tablespoons of fat free/skim Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- 200g of fat free Quark
- 400g of silken soft Tofu
- 6 tablespoon of Splenda or other sweetener
- 1 x 15oz can or 2 cups of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 3 medium Eggs
- Preheat oven 325°F, 160°C or Gas Mark 3
- Mix all ingredients for the base together and press firmly into the base of a 9″ nonstick springform cake tin.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes and remove.
- Put all ingredients except the eggs into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time ensuring that each egg is fully blended.
- Pour onto the base and return to the oven for a further 50 to 55 minutes, until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool before removing from cake tin.
- Refrigerate before serving, dusting with a little additional cinnamon.