Dukan Diet Recipe: Baked Coffee Cheesecake
A quick post with a dessert recipe – I think I might go with a cheesecake theme for the next few posts!
Baked Coffee Cheesecake
- 6 large Eggs
- 300g of Fromage Frais
- 200g of Quark
- 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
- 8 to 9 tablespoons of Splenda or other sweetener
- 3 to 4 teaspoons of instant coffee
- Dissolve the coffee in a small amount of almost boiling water and allow to cool, if you like a strong coffee taste you may want to add extra coffee. You can decide not to use it and then use anything which is left to make yourself a mug of coffee.
- Split the eggs into two large bowls putting the yolks in one and the whites in the other.
- Beat the yolks and add the fromage frais and quark, followed by the sweetener and coffee both of which can be adjusted to taste and finally stir in the baking powder.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks and then fold carefully into the other mixture.
- Pour into a 9″ non stick springform cake tin and bake for 50 minutes at 180°C, 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
- Turn off the heat and leave your cheesecake in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool before removing from the tin and placing on a serving plate.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
This is great topped with a spoonful of vanilla flavored Greek yogurt.!