Vegetarian Recipes for the Dukan Diet
The great thing about these vegetarian recipes other than those that use lentils is that they can also be used by non-vegetarians too!
It isn’t easy following the Dukan Diet if you are a vegetarian but it can be done. Depending on the foods that you include in your diet you may also be able to include egg and seafood dishes. You’ll certainly be able to use all of the vegetable dishes and it is also highly likely that you’ll also be able to eat all of the oat bran recipes and desserts.
- Miso Soup – if you leave out the seaweed you can enjoy this great soup on PP days too!
- Vegan Tofu Curry Scrambler – A recipe suitable for any day of any phase of the Dukan Diet. Vegetables can be added on PV days to give variety.
- Vegan Crispy Tofu Croutons – This recipe uses corn starch/cornflour so should really be used from the Cruise Phase. It can be spiced up a little by using curry spices or a little chili powder.
- Yellow Lentil Dahl – as this recipe contains lentils it is only suitable for those following the vegetarian version of the Dukan Diet.
- Tofu Saag Paneer – a recipe for PV days because of the spinach in the dish.
- Green Lentil Salad – A recipe only suitable for vegetarians on PV days in Cruise.
- Veggie Tofu Frittata – As there are no vegetarian only foods in this recipe it can be used by anyone on a PV day.
- Tofu Shirataki Noodle Soup – If you leave out the mushrooms, this is another any day of any phase recipe.
- Tofu Soufflé – Use all day, any day, any phase!
- Baked Zucchini Chips or Courgette Crisps – a great snack for PV days especially if you are missing your potato chips/crisps.