Egg Recipes for the Dukan Diet
I was very surprised when I went through all the recipes I that I’d posted on the site a while ago and found that I’d only posted two egg recipes.
So this is an area I’ve been working on as eggs are one of those versatile foods that you can do so much with.
You can boil, hard boil, scramble, fry, poach or coddle them and make omelettes, frittata and souffles.
Eggs do get a bit of a mixed press due to the cholesterol that they contain and Dr Dukan does appear to err on the side of caution as far as the number of egg yolks that you can eat each week are concerned.
Egg Recipes for the Dukan Diet – Now up to 8 recipes!!
- Herby Scrambled Eggs – A simple any day of any phase recipe.
- Dukan Masala Omelette – A PV recipe for Cruise, the second phase of the Dukan Diet but it can be made suitable for PP days by omitting the chopped tomato.
- Egg and Onion Bhurji – A recipe for all phases.
- Herby Omelette
- All Day Breakfast Frittata
- Tomato Tuna Soufflé
- Tofu Soufflé – Use all day, any day, any phase!
- H & V’s Perfected Baked Egg Custard – an everyday recipe for all phases. Perfect indeed!!