Meat Recipes for the Dukan Diet
The staple meat of the weight loss phases of the Dukan diet is of course beef with a little bit of lean ham thrown in for good measure unless perhaps you live in a country where goat or mutton is the primary source of meat.
In the first two phases you do need to carefully chose the meat you are eating to make sure it is low in fat but once you reach target weight you do have a little more flexibility and can add in some lean lamb and pork.
The beef recipes can be adapted to use goat meat in the weight loss phases or to use lamb or pork in Consolidation.
- Dukan Beef Tataki – A recipe for the Japanese dish. The carrots and radish make it a dish for PV days, leave these out and it can be enjoyed on PP days too.
- Oriental Style Braised Beef – A PP recipe for the Cruise Phase due to the tolerated items it contains.
- Beef Kebabs is a recipe which you can adapt to make suitable throughout the Dukan Diet. In the Attack Phase and on Pure Protein days in Cruise you just use a small amount of onion. On days when you can eat vegetables you can add peppers, tomatoes or whatever you chose.
- Ham Crispies – a great bacon substitute and good for a snack too!
- Steak Au Poivre Dukan Style – you can eat this on any day but my advice is to save it for a day when you can enjoy it with vegetables or a salad.
- Easy Chili Beef – a PV recipe.
- Dukan “No Spaghetti” Bolognese – this recipe has vegetables so is only suitable for PV days in Cruise.