Great Tasting Dukan Desserts
The fact that you are still able to enjoy many different desserts whilst losing weight is one of the great plus points of following the Dukan Diet.
- Simple Lemon Cheesecake – Looking for a great dessert for the Attack phase or any other phase of the Dukan Diet, well here it is!
- Baked Coffee Cheesecake – A great any day of any phase recipe.
- Spicy Tofu Pumpkin Cheesecake – A dessert for PV days including Thanksgiving of course!
- Floating Islands is an any day, any phase recipe. It is a light but sophisticated dessert that could be served at any dinner party without anyone batting an eye.
- Low Carb Chocoholics Custard is a recipe for the Cruise phase and onwards as it uses reduced fat no added sugar cocoa powder which is a tolerated food but it could easily be made suitable for the Attack Phase by using a different flavoring.
- Meringues à la Dukan – just add a little sweetened yogurt for the perfect Attack Phase dessert or any other day come to think of it
- Dukan Diet Cheatcake – cream cheese isn’t one of the fat free dairy products that is allowed as part of your daily 1kg allocation so this really needs to be a Cruise Phase recipe made using cream cheese as your daily tolerated items.
- Mrsj2008′s Zesty Lemon Dukan Pancakes – an all days all phases recipe using your daily serving of oat bran
- Pumpkin Pie Custard Recipe – A recipe just for very special occasions such as Thanksgiving as it contain a small amount of evaporated milk which isn’t Dukan approved!
- Rhubarb Ginger Fool – a simple recipe combining rhubarb with ginger to give a great dessert that can be enjoyed in the Cruise Phase.
- H & V’s Perfected Baked Egg Custard – an everyday recipe for all phases. Perfect indeed!!