Dukan Diet Recipes: Muffins, Cookies, Breads & Sweet Treats
In my humble opinion it is the oat bran which gives the Dukan Diet the edge as it just allows you to add so many different dishes to your diet. The daily allowance of one tablespoon of wheat bran and cornflour/corn starch as a tolerated item also helps. The oat bran and wheat bran really help to combat the most common side effect of following Dukan which is of course constipation.
Muffins are to die for and being able to eat two of them a day can really help you forget that you are on a diet at all. But it isn’t just muffins that you can have there are also recipes that you can use to make Dukan bread and various biscuits too. I’ve also included meringues in this list as they are a great sweet treat served with sweetened Greek yogurt and either goji berries or stewed rhubarb.
The difficulty is of course deciding how to use your daily serving of oat bran as you can only have up to 1.5 tablespoons each day in the Attack Phase and up to 2 tablespoons a day in Cruise.
- Chocolate Oat Bran Muffins
- Cinnamon Oat Bran Muffins
- Amanda’s Oat Bran Muffin Recipe
- Microwave Dukan Bread
- Dukan Oat Bran Toast
- Fast and Easy Ginger Dukan Biscuits
- Dukan Crispy Ginger Oat Biscuits
- Meringues à la Dukan
- Dukan Muffin in a Mug - five different recipes for you to try
- Yummy Dukan Carrot Cake – only suitable for PV days in the Cruise Phase
If you have no oat bran left you can of course have