How to Eat Oat Bran on the Dukan Diet?
Although oat bran has many health benefits it is not a commonly used food. This means that many people who are considering following the Dukan Diet have a lot of questions about oat bran and how to incorporate it into their daily diet.
This post is going to give you ten ideas and suggestions on how you can eat your daily serving of oat bran whilst in the Attack Phase of the Dukan Diet.
- Make a Dukan Oat Bran Pancake
- Add ginger and sweetener to Dukan Pancake mix to make Ginger Biscuits.
- Add it to a low fat yogurt.
- Use it to make Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge.
- Make your own Chocolate Oat Bran Cereal.
- Bake Muffins.
- Blend bran to reduce coarseness, mix in spices and use as coating for chicken breast dipped in beaten egg.
- Make Dukan Toast.
- Add to Meatloaf.
- Add to Meatballs.
Hopefully these ten suggestions have shown you that eating your daily serving of oat bran is actually going to give your diet a lot of variety and can help make you feel as if you are really not on a diet at all. How many other diets are there where you get to eat muffins and biscuits!
When you move into the other phases of the Dukan Diet there will be even more ways in which you will be able to use your oat bran.