Dukan Diet Vegetarian Recipe: Tofu Shirataki Noodle Soup
I haven’t put any recipes up on the site for a while so I decided to put two soup recipes using Shirataki noodles on the site – one for vegetarians/vegans that uses tofu and one for meat eaters that uses chicken. This is the tofu recipe but here is a link to the Shirataki Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe.
Tofu Shirataki Noodle Soup
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 250g of cubed firm tofu
- A teaspoon of diced ginger
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 100g of Shirataki noodles
- 4 thinly sliced mushrooms (omit on PP day)
- 2 shredded spring onions (scallion)
- 1 finely sliced spring onion (scallion) for decoration
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- Put your vegetable stock in a saucepan.
- Add your tofu, garlic and ginger.
- Heat to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the Shirataki noodles, soy sauce, shredded spring onions and mushrooms.
- Simmer until the noodles are tender.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with the finely sliced spring onions.