Dukan Diet: Food on the Go: Insulated Lunchboxes for Men
I got the idea for this post after Elise sent an email asking me this question:
“What foods do you recommend to carry with you when you will be away from home for a few hours or even all day without access to a refrigerator?”
My reply to Elise said:
“I’d suggest that you invest in a good insulated lunch bag that helps keep your food and drink cold for up to four hours and then you can take almost anything you like with you.
Some of these bags are very attractive!”
- It is insulated on all sides to more effectively keep the contents cool
- There is a dividing panel to keep a drink secured so that it doesn’t squash the other contents but this panel can be clicked back out of the way if not needed to maximize space
- There is a mesh pocket in the lid for storing small items
- It measures 3″ x 11.8″ x 8.5″
- It has a carrying handle and can also be used with a shoulder strap
It has a nylon exterior which comes in different colorways, has an easy to wipe clean interior and is zippered on three sides.
If you are looking for something a little more heavy duty that can take a few knocks this Stanley product could well be what you are looking for. It is designed for those that lead a rugged, active lifestyle.
Stanley products have been built to last since 1913 and they come with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. This product comes in one color the classic hammertone green. The vacuum bottle holds 1.1 quarts while the foam insulated cooler is sectioned to keep the food both cool and organized.