Dukan Diet Attack Phase Recipe:Turkey Frittata
Having recently posted a frittata recipe using tofu that was suitable for vegetarians I thought I’d put together a few more posts with frittata recipes. This recipe uses minced/ground turkey and just onions and garlic by way of vegetables so this means it can be used in the Attack Phase and on PP days in the other phases of the diet. Remember that “Dukan Thursday” means that you will be having one PP day every week so you need to have a good selection of recipes to chose from.
Ingredients (Serves two)
1 diced medium onion
4 finely diced cloves garlic
4 ounces of minced/ground turkey
3 tablespoons of chicken stock
6 eggs or mixture of eggs and egg whites
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a 9 to 10 inch pan dry fry the onion and garlic on a medium heat in a little chicken stock if needed.
- After about three minutes add the turkey and cook for a further three or four minutes stirring frequently to prevent clumps from forming.
- Add the remaining stock and cook for a further five minutes, reducing the heat halfway through to low.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and seasoning and pour over the meat mixture
- Continue cooking for a further three minutes but do not stir!
- Finally place the pan under a preheated grill/broiler and cook until the eggs are firm and serve immediately.