Snacks for the Dukan Diet Cruise Phase – 10 Sweet Snacks
I’ve already provided details of 10 Sweet Snacks that you can eat on the Attack Phase and am providing another 10 here for the Cruise Phase. You’ll also find details in this link of 10 Savory Snacks that you can eat on the Attack Phase.
The first is a quick chocolate fix, two and three are fruity snacks, four and five are drinks that are a little more filling, six and seven are two more chocolatey treats, eight is cooling and refreshing, nine is light and sweet and ten is small, sweet and nutritious.
- Chocolate Yogurt – This is simply a serving of fat free yogurt with added sweetener and a teaspoon of reduced fat, no added sugar, cocoa powder (tolerated item)
- Goji Berries –In the Cruise Phase you are allowed one tablespoon a day on a Pure Protein (PP) day and two tablespoons a day on a Protein and Vegetable (PV) day. (In the Consolidation Phase the permitted amounts go up to three tablespoons a day.)
- Rhubarb – This is a permitted vegetable so can be eaten in unlimited quantities on PV days but on PP days you can have 100g serving with a sweetener and treat this as one of your two daily tolerated items.
- Hot Chocolate
- Mint Lassi –
- 600 ml of skim milk
- 100 grams of silken tofu
- 6 sprigs of washed mint
- Sweetener to taste
- Bring the milk to the boil with the washed mint.
- Take off the heat and cover.
- Leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Throw away the mint.
- Allow to cool and then place in the refrigerator.
- Mix the milk with the tofu.
- Add sweetener to taste and enjoy!
- Chocolate Oat Bran Cereal
- Sonja’s Dukan Chocolate Crunch
- Orange and Cinnamon Ice Pops or Ice Lollies
- 4½ tablespoons of Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 4 tablespoons of Splenda
- 1 teaspoon of Orange Blossom Water
- ½ teaspoon of Cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix together the fromage frais and Splenda.
- Add the Orange Blossom Water and Cinnamon.
- Transfer the mixture to some ice lolly cups
- Place an ice lolly stick in the middle of each cup
- Freeze for at least three hours to set.
- Dukan Meringues (also suitable for the Attack Phase)
- Cherry Tomatoes (only suitable for PV days on the Cruise phase). Cherry tomatoes come in lots of different varieties if you can find them and can be beautifully sweet when perfectly ripe. The picture I’ve chosen above shows some of the more unusual varieties such as Black Cherry, Green Grape, Yellow Mini, Red Pear and Sun Gold.