Dukan Diet Cruise Phase Recipe: Dukan “No Spaghetti” Bolognese
As you can from the name I’ve chosen for this recipe, there isn’t any spaghetti or other form of pasta in this dish.
There are three Dukan friendly pasta substitutes that you can use instead:
- Shirataki Noodles
- Ribbons of courgettes/zucchini
- Spaghetti squash
Dukan “No Spaghetti” Bolognese
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 450g or 16 oz of Extra Lean Minced/Ground Beef
- 1 large or 2 medium Chopped Onions
- 4 large Sticks of Chopped Celery
- 3 finely Chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 small Deseeded and Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 small Deseeded and Chopped Yellow Pepper
- 113g or 4oz of Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Beef Stock Cube dissolved in a little water
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 large can Chopped Tomatoes
- 4 level tablespoons of Tomato Purée
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Dry fry the chopped garlic, celery and onion in a pan using a little water if needed and cook until soft.
- Add the beef or Quorn and brown in the pan.
- Add the stock, chopped mushrooms, peppers, canned tomatoes, tomato puree, paprika and balsamic vinegar.
- Simmer until sauce is thickened, adding a little cornflour if needed.
- Season to taste.
- Pour over your spaghetti substitute and enjoy!