Dukan Diet Cruise Phase Recipe: Easy Chili Beef
This is an easy recipe to follow and I’ve provided it for Sharon who earlier today asked for a Chili Con Carne recipe for the Cruise Phase. You can serve it on a plate with Cauliflower Rice or Shirataki “rice”, in a bowl with your Oatbran Pancake/Galette spiced up and cut into “tortillas” or use it as a stuffing in various vegetables, such as bell peppers, beefsteak tomatoes, courgettes or marrow.
Easy Chili Beef (Three to four servings)
- 16 oz of Extra Lean Ground/Mince Beef
- 2 Diced Onions
- 3 Finely Diced Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Large Jar of Salsa of your choice
- 1 Beef Stock Cube
- 1 Large tablespoon of Tomato Puree
- 1 tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Cornstarch/Corn Flour
- Chili Powder to obtain desired heat!
- Dry fry beef in a pan until cooked and meat releases juices.
- Remove the meat leaving the juices in pan and keep warm.
- Cook onion and garlic in meat juices until soft.
- Crumble the stock cube into a jug and add a little boiling water with the tomato puree, balsamic vinegar and cornflour and stir well.
- Mix this into the meat and add the salsa.
- Add chili powder with more water or tomato puree or cornstarch/cornflour to get the seasoning and consistency of your choice.