Dukan Diet Attack Phase Recipe : Chinese Shirataki Noodles
A simple Chinese noodle dish that is suitable for the Attack Phase and PP days but to which additional vegetables can be added on PV days in Cruise.
Chinese Shirataki Noodles
Ingredients (One or two servings depending on what else if anything you will be eating! Adjust the quantity of noodles as required)
- 1 Shredded Chicken Breast
- 1 Finely Sliced Onion
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1 Large Finely Diced Clove of Garlic
- 1 Finely Sliced De-seeded Red Chili
- 1 Teaspoon of Chinese Five Island Spice
- Sweetener and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2″ Chunk of Finely Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 pack Shirataki Noodles
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- Rinse the noodles under running water.
- Put the onion, garlic, ginger and chili in a large pan with a little water and cook for a couple of minutes to soften.
- Add the chicken, noodles, stock cube, sweetener, spice and seasoning with enough water to cover.
- Simmer for about ten minutes
- Drain the liquid and keep to one side.
- Add a beaten egg to the noodles and mix in well until cooked.
- Place in bowl and add reserved liquid as desired