Dukan Diet Attack Phase Recipe: Lucee’s Dukan Chicken “Pasta”
This is a recipe emailed to me to share with you all from Lucee. Thank you Lucee.
Lucee’s Dukan Chicken “Pasta”
Ingredients (two servings)
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 packs of Shirataki flat noodles
- 4 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese (The US book lists fat free cream cheese as a permitted protein but the UK book doesn’t. However the UK coaching site now allows up to 2% fat cream cheese as part of the 1 Kg dairy allowance in the Attack Phase.)
- 1 finely diced small onion
- 1 finely diced clove of garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bake your chicken pieces in the oven until cooked.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the dish, discard the skin, remove the meat from the bones, chop into pieces and set to one side.
- Add 2 cups of water to the cooking juices left in the dish and transfer to a saucepan skimming off any excess fat.
- Bring to the boil and reduce by half to 1 cup of liquid.
- Use this liquid to cook the onion and garlic until soft.
- At the same time rinse the Shirataki noodles well and part boiled and drain
- Add the cream cheese, herbs and chicken to the onion mixture and season to taste.
- Add in the noodles and stir well continuing to cook for a couple more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.