Dukan Diet Attack Phase Recipe: Vegan Tofu Curry Scrambler
There are now quite a number of vegetarians and vegan who are chosing to follow the Dukan Diet to lose weight. I’m not a vegetarian or a vegan but I do enjoy the occasional foray into vegan or vegetarian food and this enables me to add a little extra variety into my meals.
This recipe is suitable for the Attack Phase but it can easily be adapted for the Cruise Phase by adding some further vegetables.
Vegan Tofu Curry Scrambler (2-3 servings)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 400 gram pack of firm tofu
- 1-2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- Peel and chop the onion but not too finely.
- Dry fry onion in a non stick pan until soft and translucent.
- Remove the tofu from the pack and crumble into the pan.
- Add curry powder and continue cooking for a further 10-12 minutes until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add chopped chives on scramble on high heat for 2 to 4 minutes.
Some vegetables you could add on PV days
- Bell Peppers