Creamy Low Carb Hot Chocolate on the Dukan Diet
I put this recipe in one of my other posts but it isn’t easy to find unless you know which post it is in and as I’ve recently written a post about chocolate craving I thought I’d better make it easier to find. The skimmed milk powder and reduced fat, no sugar added, cocoa powder are both tolerated items so this is a treat you need to save for yourself every now and again. This means that you should avoid it in the Attack Phase if you want to maximize your weight loss in this phase.
Creamy Low Carb Hot Chocolate
- One mug of zero fat/skim milk
- One tablespoon of skimmed/fat free milk powder
- One teaspoon of reduced fat, no added sugar, cocoa powder
- Sweetener to taste
- Put your milk powder and cocoa powder in a small bowl.
- Mix these both to a smooth paste using a a small amount of the milk.
- Then using a whisk mix in the remainder of the milk.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds and whisk in your sweetener.
- Microwave again for a further 60 seconds.
- Whisk again and pour into your mug.
- Decorate with a little cocoa powder and serve.