Dukan Diet Exercises: Dukan Thigh Squats
This is the fourth and final Dukan Diet exercise and I call my version “Dukan Thigh Squats” whilst Dr Dukan calls his “The Thighs Special”. I’ve left this exercise until last quite simply because I really don’t understand the exercise as given in the book. It seems to have lost something in translation. How can you stand in front of a mirror while placing your hands on a sink or table? As you’ve probably already worked this is an exercise to tone up your thighs.
Dukan Thigh Squats
- Stand up with your feet about 18 inches apart.
- Keeping your back straight, your feet flat on the ground and your knees directly above your feet slowly bend at your hips and knees as if you were going to sit down on an imaginary chair and changed your mind before you sat down and slowly stood up again.
- You need to keep your head up and looking forwards and may need to hold on to a chair or table to steady yourself.
- This is quite a difficult exercise so it might take you some time to build up to the recommended 30 repetitions.
- Don’t forget to consult your doctor or medical practitioner before embarking on any new exercise regime.