Dukan Diet Exercises: Water Bottle Arm Curl and Lift
This is my third Dukan Diet exercise post and I call this exercise “Water Bottle Arm Curl and Lift” and it is my interpretation of another one of the exercises given in the Dukan Diet book, the “Flabby Arms Special”. This exercise works to tone the triceps and biceps on your upper arms.
Water Bottle Arm Curl and Lift
- Stand up straight with your feet about a foot apart.
- Holding a filled water bottle in your left hand start the exercise with both arms down by your sides
- Curl your left arm bringing the bottle up to touch your shoulder.
- Straighten your arm taking it back down to your side.
- Then lift this arm backwards as far as you can keeping your arm straight.
- Repeat 15 times and then change arms.
- Increase the number of repetitions slowly to build up to 30 for each arm.
You can vary the bottle size used to increase or decrease weight being used. You could of course use dumbbells instead of a water bottle, they are slightly easier to hold especially if you want to try lifting heavier weights.
- Don’t forget to consult your doctor or medical practitioner before embarking on any new exercise regime.