Dukan Diet Cruise Phase Recipe: Spicy “Cruise Phase” Cod
I’ve looked back in the recipes that I’ve posted and noticed that I’ve not given you a lot of fish dishes so here is my recipe for Spicy “Cruise Phase” Cod. As you can work out from the name this is a Cruise Phase recipe for PV days and I often serve it with Cauliflower Rice. I’ve given the recipe using chunky fillets of cod because this is my own personal favorite but there is no reason why you could not use thinner fillets or other types of white fish. I’ve also used this recipe with prawns.
Spicy “Cruise Phase” Cod
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 10 to 12 oz of chunky cod fillet (without skin)
- 1 dessertspoon of lemon juice
- 1 finely chopped medium onion
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut your cod into one inch pieces and sprinkle with lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper and put in a bowl or on a plate.
- Dry fry the onion, garlic and red pepper until soft adding a little water if needed.
- Add the tomatoes to pan and season to taste.
- Add the cod and bring to the boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking until the fish is cooked and flakes easily.